So what's included in the 'Mamble' Long Wheel Base LWB (only) conversion?
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Colours available from stock are DRIFTWOOD & SILVER TRIM with matching corners. BLACK & BLACK TRIM Worktop & Table, But again you can bespoke this if you wish!
- Consists of two rear units. One incorporating the cooker/sink worktop with fridge by sliding door with well thought out storage underneath. The other side has a fitted wardrobe with well thought out storage you need when your away.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- SMEV Dometic 12v electric ignition gas double burner hob, and sink with 12v tap and glass worktops.
- Quality 12 volt 50 Ltr Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted on board split charge system) - not the old fashioned 2 and 3 way gas, 12 & 240 volt fridges as are often fitted in 'budget' conversions giving only a couple of hours use on your leisure battery.
Bed and Seating
- 6' side seating that pulls out to create a double bed. With lots of storage underneath.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- RCD 240 volt consumer unit electric hook up system with single socket and 12-volt distribution unit.
- 12 volt LED battery level tester with easy access fuses. LED lighting and micro switched flow controlled tap. Which is all connected to a 70 amp split charging system with heavy duty leisure battery running the whole of your conversion.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here
- 4.5 kg Calor gas Butane locker systems as standard.
Carpet line, floor, windows, curtains and thermo mats for cab
- This includes:- Two fitted standard mid windows Passengers side rear window and driver side access panel. Insulate and carpet line with extra detail and shape in the rear of your van. Commercial grade flooring. Thermos Blinds for the front cab and rear curtains for all windows. The carpet colour is grey and rear floor is covered in commercial quality black vinyl. But you can bespoke this if you wish!
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
- This can be fully colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.
Want to make your Mamble conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for all available upgrades.
Travelling Passengers DVLA information
DVLA's advice is that passengers are safest in a forward or rearward facing seat equipped with a lap belt or, preferably, a three-point belt.
Although side-facing seats, with or without seatbelts, are not illegal, we would not advise that they are used. This is because seatbelts are not designed to be used with such seats. In the event of an accident, seatbelts on these side facing seats may help to prevent the wearer being thrown around the vehicle or from being ejected, but in a frontal crash, they can increase injury risk by subjecting vulnerable parts of the body to higher loads than seatbelts used on forward-facing seats. You should also bear in mind that child restraints cannot be fitted to side-facing seats. In order to fit the required child restraints, you would need to have forward or rearward facing seats with full three-point seatbelts.