Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces.
Approved for use with foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to health in hardened state
- Suitable for glueing and sealing in food processing areas
- Bonding of identical and different substances possible
- Compensation of different material expansions
- Absorbs vibrations and sounds
Long skin formation time
- Allows bonding or sealing of complex components
- Also ideal for large surfaces
- Assembly components can be repositioned
Can be ground/painted
Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (perform preliminary tests to check paint compatibility).
Avoids corroding the metal
For a wide range of bonding and sealing work on surface materials such as metal, painted surfaces, wood, stone, concrete and plastic (polyester and hard PVC).