So what's included in the NV200 'Clee' conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
- This rear opening roof can be full colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from water ingress.
Carpet line, floor, windows and thermo mats
- This includes:- Two fitted standard mid windows Passengers side rear window and driver side access panel. Insulate and carpet line with extra detail and shape in the rear of your van. Commercial grade flooring. Rear thermos mats for front and rear windows. The carpet colour is grey and the living space floor is covered in quality silver oak vinyl. But you can bespoke this if you wish!
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Colours available from stock are White stripped wood and Grey trim with matching corners. Grey Worktop, but again you can bespoke this if you wish!
- Consists of a curved worktop with well thought out storage underneath. The wardrobe has a rear tambour door to guarantee no obstruction to the rock & roll bed.
- Clee solo includes a portable toilet stored in a unit by the side of the single bed. At night you can simply move the toilet and use the lift up lid, on the unit, for drinks and other bits and pieces. Plus a little unit is added to the side for toiletries etc.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- SMEV series 2000 double burner hob, and a bespoke integrated sink worktop.
- Quality 12 volt Weaco CD 20 under bed Compressor draw fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted on board split charge system) - not the old fashioned 2 and 3 way gas, 12 & 240 volt fridges as are often fitted with 'budget' conversions giving only a couple of hours use on your leisure battery.
Bed and Seating area
- The CCCAMPERS M1 crash tested double 'Bliss' bed/seat is fully upholstered in black.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hook up system with a single socket.
- 12 volt led battery level tester with easy access fuses. Switched above worktop twin led lights and micro switched flow controlled tap. Which is all connected to a 70 amp split charging system with heavy duty leisure battery running the whole of your conversion.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here
- The Bed incorporates a metal enclosed Campingaz 904 gas bottle locker this was tested to M1 Standards for total peace of mind safety.
Extras to the e-NV200
- 240v to 12v Distribution unit
- 100w Solar panel