Outdoor Revolution 2020 T2 lowline driveaway awning Renault Trafic and Nissan NV200
Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 lightweight drive away air awning is the most popular mid-sized driveaway awning for families, couples, or individuals, who crave flexible living, sleeping, or storage space in addition to their van.
The roof structure has a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst giving much-needed water run-off, this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers for the classic, definitive aesthetic that we all know and love.
The abundance of features, including
- Deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessibility
- Waterproof zips on either cowl door
- Ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl door.
- 480HDE Double Rip-Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll-Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Framed Porch Area Granting Additional Shelter from the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots into the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
The workmanship and canvas possess a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The airframe comprises our inflatable high-pressure twin-tube airframe technology, a single telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual-action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, and attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems.
There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including:
- coordinating zip-on canopy that can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
- luxurious made to measure carpet
- two berth inner tent
We Also Recommend
Solar panel for Stargaze Pop Up / Top / Elevating Roof 100wp or 150wp options
When nature calls flushing portable loo toilet porta potti *OUT OF STOCK*