The majority of our customers also choose to upholster their front seats to match the bed seat to give an all round complete finish look to add that little bit more luxury into their camper. To make it truly theirs....
This option really adds a real wow factor.
But remember there are more benefits to this trim option than a luxury spend.
- Upgrading the front seats and rear bed/seats will increase the value of your vehicle
- It's easier to clean and maintain than the original cloth trim
- It's harder wearing and increases the longevity of your vehicle
- It tends not to accumulate odours and stains like cloth seats will
- It can assist the efficiency of your air conditioning if all done in artificial leather
- it reduces the maintenance cost of deep cleaning every time for campers that are hired out.
This cost is for front seats only