What's the 'Witley' about?
You can ask a lot from the new CCCampers Witley, and trust it to respond. It has everything you need for your day to day life with low on running costs, big on comfort, plus exceptional flexibility with its practical, mid-size campervan dimensions. As you’d expect from a Renault, the Trafic Sport is also built to be thoroughly dependable. A promise that’s supported by our five-year warranty.
For people who appreciate quality, the 'Witley' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well earned escape from it all for as long as you want.
Not only is the 'Witley' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our next popular camper van styles for the more seasoned campers out there. CCCampers has named the 'Witley' after the very dramatic Witley Court this was the place known for its lavish house parties with its elaborate parterre gardens and monumental fountains. So it seems so right to name this camper after it will how versatile and spacious it is.Witley features
- Four or Five Travelling Seats all with 3-point Seatbelts
- Full-width bed
- LWB Witley Campervans comes with a built-in toilet
- Sleeps 2 adults, but you can add more sleeping for 2 more adults or 3 children by adding a roof bed.
- 12v electrics with a heavy-duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays.
- Integrated 2 ring hob and sink with integrated tap
- External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
- Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof
- Onboard Campingaz locker
- 30ltr underslung onboard water system
- Gas lpg heater in living space
- Lots of storage areas and good floor space with a table
- Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with HSA (Hill Start Assist) and Grip Xtend
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- Driver’s seat with armrest - height-adjustable, lumbar adjustment
- Electric front windows - driver’s side one-touch descending
- Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
- Fold-down middle passenger seat, with detachable A4 clipboard and laptop storage
- Leather steering wheel
- Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage & smartphone cradle
- ‘Java’ upholstery
- 2 spot reading lights (driver/passenger)
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Renault Media Nav 7” touch screen multimedia & navigation system
- Radio with DAB, 2x20W speakers, Bluetooth and USB socket and AUX input
- Wide View Mirror (blind spot mirror in passenger sunvisor)
- Rear parking sensors
- 17” ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels
- Door mirrors - heated with electric adjustment and external temperature sensor
- Available in any colour paint with Body coloured door mirrors, front bumper & black roof
- Brilliant black high gloss logo surround and premium chrome grille
- Choose either rear french opening doors or up and over tailgate for an extra charge of £240
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the Trafic is covered by Renault’s own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble-free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- This covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one year warranty. On a rare occasion, this happens any appliance that fails will be replaced with no labour charge from a CCCAMPERS technician.
Renault's 3-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers Warranty
- Your local Renault Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault.
- Covers paint defects that are found to have a material, manufacturing or application defect that is recognised by Renault.
- The periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.
- Covers your bodywork against perforation found to be a result of a manufacturing defect recognised by Renault.
- Periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.